San Vicente Del Caguán Mágico y Resiliente
FROM ($440.657 COP)
We invite you to live experiences of travel, contact and immersion with nature, historical memory and adventure, under the guidance and accompaniment of demobilized and local communities.
We are a team with different, diverse and complementary life histories of former guerrilla leaders, professionals, technicians and social entrepreneurs from different regions of Colombia, passionate and committed to peace, social development, nature protection and adventure activities.
- Local informant
- transport SVC-Miravalle- SVC, Lodging in Miravalle
- memory activity
- visit productive projects
- accident insurance.
- Duration: 2 days
- 7:30 AM Departure from SVC to Miravalle
- 9:30 AM Arrival at ETCR and reception (snack)
- 10:00 AM Rafting Pato River - Miravalle
- 1:00 PM Lunch
- 3:00 PM Visit to Cemetery Park (memory activity)
- 5:30 PM Return to Miravalle
- 6:00 PM Dinner
- 7:30 PM Cultural Activity
- 10:00 PM ETCR rest
- 8:00 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Visit to productive projects
- 12:30 M Lunch
- 3:00 PM Return Miravalle to SVC
- All operations are programmed for a minimum group of 6 people.
- The accommodation and bathrooms in ETCR are of collective type.
- Visits to productive projects are made on foot
- The development of the agenda can be modified according to the state of the climate
- Children over 4 years old must pay
- Additional rafting trip.
- It is recommended to wear quick-drying clothes, long pants and a long sleeve shirt against the sun and insects. Preferably
- soft and light water shoes and/or tennis shoes
- All prices include VAT
Leave a review
Help other travellers on their journey