Recorrido En Bicicleta - viejo ferrocarril (Tour Privado)
FROM ($245.000 COP)
If you’re interested in enjoying nature while riding a bike, this mountain bike tour out of Medellín will do the job. This 24 kilometer (15 mile – round-trip) ride provides breathtaking scenery of Antioquia’s green hills and colorful rural homes. The tour can be customized to be done only one way depending on your fitness level or your time constraints.
The bike ride begins outside the town of Amagá, just about 40 minutes southwest of Medellin. We will follow an old railroad track that takes us through six railway tunnels and over a few old bridges, all the time surrounded by Antioquia’s flora and the charm of the country homes we pass along the way.
This half-day mountain bike tour is a great option for those who want to work-out while exploring the beautiful countryside outside of Medellin.
• Pick-up at your hotel in Medellín*.
• Round-trip transportation Medellín – Amagá – Medellín (80+ kms).
• English speaking driver / guide.
• Mountain bike rental (Specialized or similar) including helmet.
• 2-4 hour bike tour through the old railway tunnels and bridges and some low to no traffic roads with amazing natural scenery.
• Snack at some point along the way.
• Personal accident insurance.
- Approximate duration: 4 – 5 hours
- Fitness level: Medium to high if done both ways.
- Usual pick-up time: 8:00 am.
- Bike ride length: Approx. 12 kms or 7.5 miles each way.
- What to bring: Comfortable clothes (shorts), sun-screen, closed-in shoes, rain-jacket, insect repellent, sunglasses and hat.
$245,000 COP per person if at least 2 people on the tour.
*Additional charges may apply for pick-ups outside the Poblado area.
We do travel with just one passenger. The total price for your tour if traveling solo will be the same as if you were traveling with one other person.
Leave a review
Help other travellers on their journey