Rafting Rio Caldera 1/2 Día
What's the plan?
We are going to live an epic experience descending the Calderas River, a wonderful destination to discover with choppy waters of class 3 and 4 through which we will make our way on our rafts (rafts). A journey of more than 3 hours, full of emotion, emerald water and imposing mountains, home to unique species of birds and plants.
- Transportation 4 * 4.
- Professional bilingual rafting guides (Spanish, English, French)
- Safety kayaker.
- Certified personal protective equipment.
- Hydration and refreshment.
- Assistance assurance.
Does not include transportation from Medellín to the meeting point and return.
You can program this rafting adventure on the Calderas River at two times of the day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- See you at the meeting point, El Palacio de los Frijoles at 9:00 am (morning group) or 1:00 pm (afternoon group).
- We recommend our users to arrive earlier and have a quiet space to enjoy a traditional breakfast or lunch at El Palacio, overlooking the mountains that surround the Río Verde. It is important to prepare the body by having a good diet and hydration before doing the activity.
- We will take a transport that will take us to the edge of the Calderas River.
- We received the equipment and a safety talk with recommendations for the tour, given by one of our professional guides.
- We begin the descent in the rafts along the Calderas River between rapids, eddies and turbulent waters, with drops of up to 1.5 meters!
- During the trip we will make a stop at a secluded beach to enjoy a drink, snack, relax and swim.
- We continue rafting through lush canyons, bird watching and enjoying wildlife.
- We finish the tour at the Samaná River Bridge, where our drivers wait to take us back to the initial meeting point.
- This tour can take approximately 45 minutes.
- Upon return, you will be able to buy food and drinks at El Palacio de los Frijoles.
What should i bring?
For the River:
- Closed shoes that protect the toes.
- Comfortable, long and light trousers, lycra or shorts.
- T-shirt or slim shirt.
- Refillable water bottle.
* It is important to remember that the clothes you wear for the activity will get wet
To be comfortable:
- Shoes and a change of dry clothes to change into after the tour.
- Identification document.
With Medellín Rafting you can hire the private transport service to enjoy greater comfort in the displacement from your location (Medellín or other destinations) to the meeting point and back. Without lines, waiting and other annoying passengers, straight to the adventure in one of our vans with professional drivers.
For the whole combo!
You can customize the trip and organize larger groups so that no one is left out; private, family or business groups, we have trips for all tastes and needs.
Your stay without worry!
If you want to enjoy another day in the area, we can offer and recommend pleasant spaces to spend the night in beautiful and comfortable farms, country houses, hotels or camping, spaces that will allow you to discover more places in our destinations. If you want to reserve or find out more details about these options, you can get in touch directly and our team will provide you with all the advice regarding dates, values ??and additional information.
Leave a review
Help other travellers on their journey