Plan Hiking Cerros Orientales De Bogotá
Description Option 1: This plan consists of doing a walk or Hiking of medium - high intensity at an average altitude of 3500 meters above sea level. with a duration of approximately 4 to 6 hours, covering a total of 12 km. The path through which we will be traveling, dates back more than 500 years, previously the territory of the Muisca people. The walk will take place within the Páramo de Cruz Verde, where we will find the Laguna de Teusacá, a diversity of flora and fauna unique to this ecosystem. The moor is a producer of water, we must admire and take care of its beauty! We will finish with a magnificent view from the viewpoint at a height of 3700 meters above sea level. Places to see: Bogotá, Monserrate, San Rafael Reservoir (conditions permitting).
Description Option 2: This plan consists of taking a walk or Hiking of medium - high intensity at an average altitude of 3400 m.a.s.l. with a duration of approximately 4 to 6 hours, covering a total of 13 km. Reaching a maximum height of 3500 m.a.s.l. Our tour will take place through the Cascada de la abuela, Laguna de Tanavista, Puente Largo and Laguna del Silencio. They are places full of stories that during our tour, we will learn from them.
Description Option 3: This plan consists of a high intensity walk or hiking at an average altitude of 3500 m.a.s.l. with a duration of approximately 7 hours, covering a total of 16 km. We will travel roads where the terrain was made to be a Royal Road of the time, several natural trails and slopes! We will visit the following places: Cascadas de la abuela, Laguna de Tanavista, Puente Largo and Peña Gritona. Let's just enjoy the wonders that the paramuno landscape offers us just one hour from the urban area of ??Bogotá.
Considerations: The hike or Hiking is subject to changes due to unforeseen conditions such as climatic factors or force majeure not attributable to Nomad Adventure. If the experience is not carried out, it can be rescheduled by agreeing on a date.
- Specialized guide and interpreter
- Entrance to the Ecological Park Reserve Policy and insurance against accidents
- Food (snack and lunch)
- Roundtrip Transportation (Las Aguas Station - Nature Reserve - Las Aguas Station)
What to bring?
- Before walking, a light meal (have breakfast at home)
- Bring a coat (windbreaker and waterproof jacket)
- Sunscreen and UV filter glasses
- Long and comfortable pants
- Comfortable, grippy and adjustable footwear
- Walking sticks (yes it is possible)
- Change of clothes and additional footwear (optional)
- Backpack of 10 lt minimum
- Snacks (Sandwiches, sweets or chocolates, peanuts, cereal bars, etc.)
- Heart problems
- Pregnant women
- Spine and / or hip problems
- Phobia of heights
Does not include
- Unspecified expenses
We have the two options:
- Las Aguas Transmilenio Station (transportation included)
- Matarredonda Nature Reserve (if you want to arrive by private car)
- Departures every day of the week from 08:00 am to 02:00 pm
Reservation: It is necessary to make the reservation at least ten (10) calendar days in advance.
- Guide et interprète spécialisé
- Politique d'entrée à la réserve de parc écologique et assurance contre les accidents
- Photographie GoPro
- Nourriture (collation et déjeuner)
- Transport aller-retour (gare de Las Aguas - réserve naturelle - gare de Las Aguas)
- Note: the photography service is an additional $ 20,000 only on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Leave a review
Help other travellers on their journey