Plan Escalada y Rappel
Description: This plan consists of climbing a single rock route approximately 25 meters high. The route is determined according to the experience of the climber. He can challenge himself by choosing a low, medium or high difficulty route. Once the route has been climbed, we proceed with the descent (rappel). The practice of this extreme sport is safe. There are certified local guides who have developed this skill for many years, since the Farallones de Suesca, allow the practice of this sport and is one of the most iconic places in our country to practice this sport.
- Guidance - Guiding assistant (ACGME Guide, Climbing equipment and insurance)
- Food (Snack plus drink with address included at La Roca)
- Beer to end the activity (Poker or Club)
Considerations The guide may vary the routes depending on the weather conditions and the experience of the climber. Where you can choose, if it is raining, look for routes with natural roofs that allow us to protect ourselves from the water. If the client wants to do the activities with children, it can be done. Since we have equipment designed and suitable for all audiences. This always under the supervision of a responsible adult. Climbing is a sport or activity that consists of climbing steep walls using one's own physical and mental strength. It has recoverable insurance that allows progression on rock. The ideal is to use the extremities of the lower body such as legs and feet, which are the ones that help the most in the progression. It is always recommended to have a minimum of three (3) points of support. The hands help to support us and, if possible, climb with the arms outstretched and do not make sudden movements to avoid injuries.
What to bring?
- Before climbing, a light meal
- Bring a coat (windbreaker and waterproof jacket)
- Long and comfortable trousers
- Comfortable and adjustable footwear for approaching the rocks
- It is recommended not to climb with rings, bracelets or chains to avoid that these get tangled with the rope
- For people with long hair, bring a bow to pick it up (ponytail type)
- Heart problems
- Pregnant women
- Spine and / or hip problems
- Phobia of heights
Does not include
- Transportation, there is a parking service in the place - $ 6,000 cop per day approx.
- Unspecified expenses
- North Satellite Terminal
- Suesca ventura office, two stores before the Monodedo store to the south
Departures every day of the week from 09:00 am to 03:00 pm
- The plans described above are for a minimum group of two (2) people, a maximum of twelve (12) people.
- Las Rocas de Suesca and the town as such, have controlled the Coronavirus pandemic in an optimal way, therefore, we ask our clients to go with all the personal protection elements necessary for the prevention of Covid -19. We recommend wearing a face mask at all times, carrying a spray bottle with alcoholic solution, and the use of a mask or goggles while on the way to the Farallones de Suesca.
- the photography service is an additional $ 20,000 only on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Requirement: You need to make the reservation at least seven (7) calendar days in advance.
Leave a review
Help other travellers on their journey