Curso de kayak
This activity is for people who want to start or improve technically in this sport.
The only requirements for the course are knowing how to swim and wanting to learn.
- Basic safety rules for driving in the water
- Maneuver your kayak freely
- Correct paddle techniques
- Basic knowledge of rescue in the event of a rollover.
- Esquimo Roll techniques or perfecting your styles.
- Use of rescue items.
- Solution of situations and teamwork.
- After the course, the student will be able to go rowing in the company of others.
- Schedule: 1 to 3 days, 7 hours a day
- Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Conditions: Be over 16 years old, must know how to swim, not be pregnant, have no recent injury, and have no heart disease.
Recommendations: Before starting the activity, the person must have had breakfast
Appropriate clothing: shorts, shorts, short or long lycra, T-shirt, tennis or adjustable sandals, Repellent, Sunscreen, Change clothes, hydration, do not carry valuables and women with hair tied up.
Includes: KAYAK COURSE
Transportation of the student with their equipment to the work point, accident insurance, personal equipment (kayak, double paddle, petticoat, vest, helmet), lunch, bilingual guide and course certificate.
Value: KAYAK COURSE
- 3 days: one person 700,000
- 2 days: one person 500,000
- 1 day: one person 250,000
Requirement: the course is carried out with a minimum of 1 person.
Leave a review
Help other travellers on their journey