Cueva de la Vaca
Come, visit and enjoy one of the largest and most beautiful caves in this region. You will find a great variety of calcareous formations such as stalactites, stalagmites and columns, and you will experience an extreme adventure.
La Cueva de la vaca is classified as one of the most extreme caves in Santander, since it has the best settings ready to captivate its visitors with its incomparable beauty. It is a place where adventure lovers will be in permanent contact with the water, enjoying the different drags, limestone formations and the biodiversity that these galleries offer. In addition, it takes visitors to experience unforgettable moments during their tour.
- Price: $ 35,000 Pax
- Minimum age: 6 years and up
- Maximum age: 70 years according to the physical condition of the person
- Departure: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Distance: 1,000 Meters
- Duration: 1 hour and a half of tour
- Location: Curiti-Santander Colombia
- Shorts, pants or swimsuit, T-shirt, adjustable footwear.
- Change clothes (end activity).
- Medical assistance insurance.
- Professional equipment and guides.
- Parking, dressing rooms, showers, lockers, hot drink at the end of the activity.
Leave a review
Help other travellers on their journey