Bus turístico de 2 pisos Cartagena
FROM ($45.000 COP)
Create your own itinerary in Cartagena de Indias, with a ticket to the iconic city tour Cartagena on the city's only 2-story open-roof tourist bus. Cartagena's Hop on Hop off allows you to get on and off at any of the 14 designated stops that lead to the best the city has to offer.
Get off when you want to explore the rich history of Cartagena with more than 500 years of history. Stay as long as you like. Take the next tourist-bus when you're ready to continue. Climb to the top to enjoy the incredible views of the city and choose from six different languages during the tour. See places of interest such as the famous Clock Tower of Cartagena, the Castle of San Felipe de Barajas.
Visit the best shopping districts, explore the lively bars or eat something in an authentic Colombian restaurant. In addition, our Cartagena tourist bus ticket includes a guided walk through the cobblestone streets of the historic Walled City, at no additional charge.
- The ticket is valid for two days, which will allow you to fully enjoy our tour and its stops.
For those who prefer to travel at their own pace, the excursion in our tourist bus (Hop on Hop Off Cartagena), is the ideal option to explore the city, according to the time and availability of each person.
The tour includes
- Duration: 90 minutes approximately (without getting off at any stop).
- Ticket valid for 2 days.
- 14 designated stops.
- Includes multilanguage system in 6 languages. (Spanish, Portuguese, English, French, German, and Italian).
- Includes a city map.
- VIP card for gifts and discounts.
- It does not include expenses not specified in the plan.
- Guided walk.
- Explore Cartagena de Indias aboard a tour on our Hop-on Hop-Off, with 14 stops at the city's favorite destinations, one of the most important tours in Cartagena.
The places are
- La Bodeguita Pier, Cartagena Convention Center, San Sebastián del Pastelillo, Clock Tower, San Felipe Castle, Rafael Núñez Museum, Boquetillo Entrance to the Walled City, San Francisco Entrance to the Walled City, Plaza Bocagrande Shopping Center, San Martín Avenue (Mc Donald's), Casino Rio, Hotel Caribe, Hilton Hotel, Castillo Grande Church.
The ticket is valid for two days, which will allow you to fully enjoy our tour and its stops.
What to bring
- Sun protection.
- Cash/credit cards.
- Local currency.
What to wear
- Walking shoes.
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Light clothing.
Leave a review
Help other travellers on their journey